AndroidGo ensures your privacy protection. The information by which you can be identified when using the website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AndroidGo may change this policy by updating this page, thus you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 06/23/2017.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or fax if you voluntarily provide them.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests;
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes;
- We never sell your information.
We may set and access cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookie helps us analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We ensure that your information is secure on AndroidGo. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have set suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
AndroidGo may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Modifying your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITED COMPANY “Netpeak”
Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M7JN, United Kingdom