Androidgo.fun is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
The Weather Network review
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for Android. This free app is accurate and easy-to-use, giving you the forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps. KEY FEATURES: • Detailed WEATHER FORECASTS including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts that are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability • Severe weather and storm ALERTS to notify you when a storm is heading your way. See a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-through for more info (Available for Canada & U.S. locations) • Multiple MAP layers, including weather radar and satellite • PRECIPITATION START & STOP times within a 10 minute window • FOLLOW ME functionality to give you the most accurate forecast within 1 km (0.6 mi) of your current location
• WIDGETS in multiple sizes so you can see the weather right from your home screen • ANDROID WEAR support with The Weather Network watch app that displays current conditions and alerts at a glance and a custom watch face that displays expected precipitation within the next hour • Discover our community’s PHOTOS & VIDEOS and upload your own to our gallery • Available in English and French, based on your device settings TIPS: • Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news, videos and maps at a glance • Tap on the blue details button next to the current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low temperature and more details like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times • The menu icon on the top left provides access to all the content available on the app including notifications, app settings and FAQs • Add a location by tapping the city name at the top center of your screen • Tap on any of the at-a-glance cards in the main overview screen to access more details • Pull down to refresh for the most up-to-date weather data We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to email@example.com. You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theweathernetworkCAN/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/weathernetwork The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
Was this review helpful?
The Weather Network
- Author: The Weather Network / MétéoMédia
- Rating: 3.8
- Voted: 99751
- Compatibility: Varies with device
- Size: Varies with device
- Version: Varies with device
- Content rating: Rated for 3+